An highly experienced program reviewer, performance auditor, governance and compliance consultant to Commonwealth and regulated entities.
Rebecca has over 17 years experience in the field of water and natural resource management spanning policy development, program assessment, performance audit and review, monitoring and evaluation, project and strategic relationship management in the Commonwealth and NSW Government.
Rebecca is highly professional and has strong skills in complex analysis and report writing for executive and public audiences.
Some of her recent professional engagements include:
- Prime Minister and Cabinet, Review of program arrangements, Indigenous Advancement Strategy, 2018.
- Community Services Directorate ACT Government, Internal Audit and Assurance Services, 2018.
- Quality Reviewer of performance audits for the Victorian Auditor-General’s Office, South Australian Auditor-General’s Department and Queensland Audit Office, 2015-2018.
- Murray Darling Basin Authority, Senior evaluator for assessment of the Water Resource Plan assessment and accreditation process for the Murray-Darling Basin Authority, 2017.
- Department of Agriculture and Water ResourcesSenior Reviewer of a Commonwealth pilot program for Irrigation Efficiency,review conducted in accordance with Australian Assurance Standards examing lessons learnt for full program roll out across the Murray-Darling Basin, 2017.
- Australian National Audit Office, ANAO’s performance audit of the funding and Management of the Nimmie-Caira System Enhanced Environmental Water Delivery Project, tabled in Parliament April 2015.
- Parliament of Western Australia’s Joint Standing Committee on Audit, Assistance and analysis for the Performance review of the Western Australian Auditor General and his Office (2015).
- Clean Energy Regulator, assistance and analysis for reporting of the pilot auditor inspection program (2016).
- Victorian Auditor-General’s Office, quality assurance (cold) review of 5 performance audits against the ACAG self-assessment checklist and Vista Advisory’s better practices (2015-16).
Prior to this Rebecca work with the National Water Commission and was involved assessing State and Commonwealth progress against commitments made in the National Water Initiative (NWI) and Water Management Partnership Agreements (WMPAs).
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Management, Hons)